News is that our dear WTA number one has recorded a song called “Oxigent” (Oxygen) and will release it as a single to benefit Danish and Polish Paralympic teams. Apparently she sings about “needing love like Oxygen”. Like seriously.
I mean who the hell does she think she is, Justine Henin? Here’s to hoping that the Queen diva finally releases her own material to push Wozniacki back into the shade where she belongs. There’s no way that the Pole-Dane will ever be able to hold even the tiniest of flames to Queen Justine’s unprecedented triple threat of singing, dancing and those heaven-sent whistle notes, so why even try?
- US Open Womens Semi-finals Preview: Caroline Wozniacki vs. Vera Zvonareva
- Caroline Wozniacki: An Analysis
- Will Vera Zvonareva’s Defeat Of Caroline Wozniacki In Dubai Prove Her Pivotal Moment Of 2011?
- Caroline Wozniacki Wins Tokyo. Two To Go!
- Pic of The Day: Caroline Wozniacki and Kim Clijsters’ Thai Exhibition